Tuesday, June 14, 2011

One Day At A Time

"This is it! (this is it), this is life the the one you get, so go and have a ball..  This is it (this is it), straight ahead and rest assured, you can't be sure at all.  So while your here enjoy the view, keep on doing what you do, hold on tight we'll muddle through, one day at a time (one day at a time)...So up on your feet (up on your feet), somewhere there's music playing..don't you worry none, we'll just take it like it comes, one day at a time"....tv theme lyrics for the 70's show, one of my favourites "One day at a time".



Here is the video tv theme of One day at a Time, from season 1, 1975, I really love this music!




Look at the size of those cars!  Ahhh the 70's!

I'm going to talk more about this wonderful show on another day, today is just one of "those days" where I needed a quick pick me up, to as the lyrics go, get up on my feet and know that somewhere today I'll find that place where "there's music playing", and of course, I'll muddle through my day somehow, like I always do.

If any of you are having a bad start to your day, or week, I hope this song gave you that zip you needed to carry on or in some way made you feel better.  It did me!

Cheers,
Linda


No comments: